MAFA i Ängelholm AB, organization number 556193-1345, has an overall personal data responsibility for the processing of personal data within the framework of the company’s operations. We use Personal Data i.a. to administer and process bookings, adapt, provide and develop our services (“The Services”) in order to optimize your experience of these and to make communication with you more personal.
How do we collect personal information about you?
MAFA i Ängelholm AB collects and processes your Personal Data only to the extent permitted by applicable data protection legislation. Collection of Personal Information can take place when booking our Services, submitting information via our website or when you visit us. Your Personal Information is collected either directly from you or from a company, organization or person who administers our provision of Services to you. Furthermore, we collect personal information through cookies, tags, tracking pixels.
What types of personal data do we collect?
Why do we process your personal data?
MAFA i Ängelholm AB collects Personal Data for various purposes. What Personal Information is collected and how it is collected depends on which Services you use.
MAFA i Ängelholm AB uses Personal Data to:
- administer, provide, develop and maintain the Services, including increasing your usefulness and experience of our Services;
2. process your bookings and orders for the Services;
3. contact you via e.g. SMS, other mobile applications or e-mail, to announce your booking status or give you other information about your booking (before, during and after your stay),
4. diagnose errors, optimize the technology and be able to contact you in case of problems with a booking or the performance of the Services;
5. individualize the communication with you e.g. by creating a profile for you and sending an offer that suits your profile as a user of our Services,
6. analyze statistics and user behaviors, and
7. market and inform about the Services.
On what legal grounds do we process your personal data?
MAFA i Ängelholm AB bases its processing of Personal Data on various legal grounds as follows:
- The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data to administer and process a booking that you have made on your own behalf and to provide you with our Services in accordance with this booking is based on the fact that it is necessary to take action before an agreement (if to provide Services) with you and, when the booking is confirmed, to fulfill an agreement with you.
• Processing of your Personal Data to administer and process a booking made by someone else and to provide you with our Services in accordance with this booking is based on the fact that it is necessary for our legitimate interest to fulfill our agreement with the company, organization or person who made the booking in question. If you make a booking on behalf of someone else, we will process your Personal Data for our legitimate interest in fulfilling the agreement with the company, organization or person to whom the booking relates.
• The legal basis for processing your Personal Data to diagnose errors, optimize our technology, analyze statistics and user behavior, individualize communication with you is our legitimate interest in providing our customers with the best possible service and optimizing our communication and our Services.
• Processing of your Personal Data for sending offers and information as well as marketing The Services are based on our legitimate interest in marketing, promoting and informing about our business and our services.
• Personal data concerning allergies or disabilities will only be processed to the extent that we have obtained an express consent from you. Our starting point, however, is that such information should be anonymised as far as possible, of course without compromising the security of individuals. Furthermore, the information will be deleted immediately after your visit has ended and our need for the information ceases.
Dispatch of information
When you have made a booking with us, we use your Personal Information to send booking confirmation, important information about the upcoming stay and offers related to the stay. Such mailings are made to the e-mail address you provided in connection with the booking.
After the stay, a survey can be sent out where we ask you to answer questions about your stay to help us improve our services. We can also send e-mails thanking you for the visit.
Before and during the stay, we may also, via e-mail / SMS, send out information to the e-mail address and / or mobile number that has been specified in connection with booking. It can e.g. be information about important information prior to the stay.
Receipt of Personal Data by e-mail
Storage and transfer of personal data
Upon completion of the visit, MAFA i Ängelholm AB will retain Personal Information about you in order to send offers and information to you. You have the right to request at any time and free of charge that MAFA i Ängelholm AB ceases to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
Personal data may be transferred between companies. MAFA i Ängelholm AB uses subcontractors, e.g. for computer operation and to best provide you with our Services, and Personal Data may therefore be transferred to these subcontractors. MAFA i Ängelholm AB may engage personal data assistants who process your Personal Data only on behalf of MAFA i Ängelholm AB and in accordance with our instructions. Personal data will only be processed by a personal data assistant after a personal data assistant agreement has been established between us and the personal data assistant, so that we can ensure a high level of protection for your Personal Data.
MAFA i Ängelholm AB may further disclose Personal Information to the police or other authority if MAFA i Ängelholm AB is obliged to disclose such information in accordance with law or an official decision. MAFA i Ängelholm AB may in some cases also need to disclose information to other parties within the framework of court or company acquisition processes, auditing or the like.
MAFA i Ängelholm AB does not normally process or transfer Personal Data to countries outside the EU / EEA, but if we e.g. has a subcontractor in a country outside the EU / EEA or it is necessary for us to be able to carry out our contractual obligations to you, transfer of Personal Data outside the EU / EEA can take place even if the country in question, according to the EU Commission, does not have adequate protection for Personal Data. In such cases, MAFA i Ängelholm AB will take the necessary measures to ensure a high level of protection for your Personal Data and compliance with applicable EU / EEA rules.
Security and protection of personal data
You can read more about the Data Protection Ordinance here: https://www.imy.se/en/
External websites and applications
Your right to change, delete and review your personal information
Feel free to inform MAFA i Ängelholm AB if your Personal Information changes by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org – write “Personal Information” in the subject line.
MAFA i Ängelholm AB will, at your request or when MAFA i Ängelholm AB discovers it, correct or delete incorrect or incomplete information. You also have the right to receive, free of charge, an extract showing which Personal Data is processed about you and a copy of this Personal Data.
In special circumstances (which are stated in applicable data protection legislation), you have the right to ask MAFA i Ängelholm AB to limit the use of your Personal Data or delete your Personal Data. Under certain conditions, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you are also entitled to data portability. This means a right to obtain and transfer your Personal Data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format to another personal data controller.
If MAFA i Ängelholm AB processes Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time through a written notice to MAFA i Ängelholm AB. Such a withdrawal applies to continued treatment and not retroactively. However, you are reminded that the revocation of consent does not affect treatment based on any legal basis other than consent (eg provision of Services you have ordered).
As has also been stated above, you have the right at any time and free of charge to request that MAFA i Ängelholm AB cease its processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting us at MAFA i Ängelholm AB – write “Personal information” in the subject line. In addition to this, you can also unsubscribe from sending offers and information via e-mail, by clicking on the unsubscribe link that is in the footer of all market mailings.
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your Personal Data, you are welcome to contact us in the first instance and we will do our best to accommodate your views. Your privacy is very important to us and we always strive to process your Personal Data in the best and safest possible way. If you believe that we are deficient in our ambitions, you have the right to submit any complaints regarding our processing of your Personal Data to the Data Inspectorate.
By using cookies, MAFA i Ängelholm AB can offer the users of the website more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie setting.
With the help of a cookie, information and offers on our websites can be optimized with the user in mind. Cookies allow us, as previously mentioned, to recognize our website users. The purpose of this is to make it easier to use our website. For example, the website user who allows cookies does not have to enter access data every time the website is visited, as the information about the website is retrieved from the cookie stored on the user’s computer.
Read more about cookies here: https://www.pts.se/en/private2/internet/integritet/qa-about-cookies-for-users/
If you want to exercise your rights stated above or you have questions, comments or complaints regarding MAFA in Ängelholm AB processing of Personal Data and compliance with applicable data protection legislation, you can contact us at: email@example.com – write “Personal Data” in the subject line.